Tests and Quizzes
Math: Quiz February 27th covering decimals to the thousandths place and rounding
Unit 6 test- March 2nd
Unit 6 test- March 2nd
Social Studies: The test on Florida Studies Weekly Week 22 - World War I - Thursday, March 1st, 2018
Spelling: Unit 23 test - Thursday, March 1st, 2018
Read for A.R.
Math: workbook pg. 32- 33 note: On pg. 32 put A, B, C, D in simplest form. For E, F, G, H try to put the fraction in simplest form if you can.
Don't forget to share Seesaw with your parents! Parents: if you need another login sheet please e-mail Ms. Zawadzki at email@example.com or Mrs. Zarrinpar at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seesaw is an app that allows us to share pictures, reminders, student work, and tutorials. We are very excited about the upcoming Decimal Olympics and would love you to have access to the photos from this event.
Social Studies: Florida Studies Week 22 - World War I assignments (crossword, Think & Review, and Be Creative) are due Friday, March 2nd, 2018 (note: time will be also allotted in class this week to work on assignments). NOTE: Week 22 Florida Studies Weekly will be distributed Monday 2/26/18
Dear 4th grade parents,
We began our house unit, Mi casa. In class we are learning the Spanish name of parts of the house, as well as the Spanish name for some appliances and furnishings. Projects that involve using the iPads have proven to be an exciting experience. Please make sure students follow instructions carefully. I suggest that student use the IMovie App for this project. In class children will write a complete sentence for each room. (Esta es mi casa. Esta es mi sala.) Also, if for some reason you do not want your home viewed by others, you can upload pictures from the internet and follow the same instructions.
· First, take pictures of all major rooms in the house: bedroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom, family room (if you have one), and laundry room. ( At home)
· Second, click and open the IMovie App. Then click on Movie icon. (in class)
· Third, select the photo icon, choose the pictures you will use to create your IMovie, and click on create Movie. (in class)
· Fourth, rearrange the pictures as you want. Choose a font, and type your labels. Label three furniture items or appliances in each room in SPANISH (el refrigerador, la estufa, el microonda). You can also use flash cards if you prefer. Remember to add the article (el-un, la-una, los-unos or las-unas before the noun). To label, click on a picture, and a bar of different fonts will appear. (in class)
· Finally, record your voice reading the sentences we wrote in class. (At home)
If you have any questions, please contact me. I think that this will be an enjoyable way for the children to practice vocabulary.
February 28, 2018
April 5, 2018